- To edit main menu items, access the WordPress Admin Panel.
- In the Dashboard Main Menu, hover your mouse pointer to Appearance and then click Menus.
AP Cargo CMS Manual
Editing the Main Menu
3. In the Edit Menus tab, click on the drop down list and select Main Menu (Top navigation) as the menu to edit.
4. In the Pages accordion menu, select the pages you want to add to the main menu and then click Add to Menu button.
5. Arrange the menu items to your preference and then click Save Menu button.
Adding a Submenu
2. Click the Plus (+) icon inside the Visual Composer page builder.
3. Inside the Add Element window, click Page Submenu.
4. Click the pencil icon to edit the submenu link. After editing, click Save Changes.
5. Click the Update button to save all of your edits in the page.
Adding an AP Cargo Branch
2. Add an AP Cargo branch by clicking the + Add a Store button.
3. Edit the details of an AP Cargo branch by clicking its Edit button in the Actions column.
4. Add details to an AP Cargo branch by filling up the fields.
5. Click Save button to save your changes.
Editing Services Types descriptions (desktop version)
2. In the dashboard of the Smart Slider, edit a Service Type description by clicking on its image.
3. Click the text you want to edit and then click the green Save button located at the upper right to save your changes.
Editing Services Types descriptions (mobile version)
3. Search for a row with Editing Services Types descriptions (mobile version) as the custom heading.
4. Edit the description by clicking on the pencil icon of a Fancy Unordered List and then click the Save Changes button.
5. Click the Update button to save all the changes made on Services Page.
Adding and editing an FAQ Entry
2. Hover mouse pointer on Services and click Edit.
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the Visual Composer Page Builder and look for the Frequently Asked Questions row.
4. Click the + Add section row to add an FAQ question. Click Save Changes to save your edit.
5. Click the plus (+) icon in inside a Section to add a page element.
6. Under the Content tab of Add Element window, click on Text Block to add an FAQ answer inside the Section.
7. Edit the Text Block by clicking on the pencil icon.
8. Click Save Changes after replacing the placeholder text with an FAQ answer.
9. Click the Update button to save all the changes made on Services Page.
Adding page elements in About Us page
3. Click the plus (+) icon to add a page element in the Visual Composer page builder.
4. In the Add Element window, click Row.
5. Set the row to 2 columns (50%, 50%) and then click the pencil icon of the left column to edit its settings.
6. Under the General tab of the Column Settings window, click the green plus (+) icon to add a background image.
7. Check the box to enable Scale Background Image To Column. Click Save Changes.
8. Click the Update button to save all changes made on About Us page.
Adding Timeline stories
2. Fill-up the details of the new timeline story and then click the Update button.
Inserting Timeline stories to Milestones Page
3. Click the plus (+) icon beside the pencil icon or the plus (+) icon at the bottom of the row to insert more timeline stories.
4. In the Add Element window, select the Cool Timeline tab and then click Cool Timeline Default.
5. Click the pencil icon to edit its settings.
6. Select the timeline story from the drop down list of Select Stories Category.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. Click the Update button to save all changes made on Milestones page.
Adding entries to Awards and Recognition section
- Scroll below the timeline stories row to see the Testimonial Slider page element.
- Click the pencil icon of the Testimonial page element to add or edit an award entry.
3. In the Testimonial Settings window, click on the green plus icon to add an image of the award. Image dimensions must be 344px by 151px.
4. Click Save Changes to save your edit.
5. Click the Update button to save all changes made on Milestones page.
Online Booking Form
- From the Dashboard Main Menu of the WordPress Admin Panel, hover your mouse pointer on Formcraft and click Forms.
2. From the FormCraft dashboard, click Online Booking to manage the Online Booking form.
3. Manage the form’s email settings by clicking on the Email tab under Settings.
You can also customize the email messages, email notifications, and set autoresponders.